Miss Mouche is terribly awkward with humans, so she prefers to talk to her friends the
She has always wanted to fly, and in preparation is now following a training regimen at the gym.
Between migration, courtship, and even some animated pink flamingos, we become fond of Miss Mouche,
who is not afraid to mimic and tap-dance to communicate her passion for her little winged
D. Kimm is a great storyteller who excels at connecting with the public. The projected images
provide this sweet, poetic show with a sense of visual splendor. The performance focuses on
interpersonal differences and communication difficulties.
- Concept, text, staging & interpretation: D. Kimm
- Music: Guido Del Fabbro
- Lighting: Lucie Bazzo
- Video projections: Allison Moore
- Costumes & accessories: Lucie Bazzo, Maude Audet,
Erica Schmitz, Nicole Villiger, Catherine
- Dramaturgical counsel: Jasmine Dubé, Simon Boulerice
- Outside eye: Danielle Lecourtois, Hélène Langevin,